1500W WATT DC 24V to AC 220V Portable Car Power Inverter Charger Voltage Converter 24V To 220V Transformer
Car DC 24V to AC 220V Power Inverter Converter Charger 1500W for Electronic
This inverter is light volume and reasonable design, it can be widely used for all kinds of electric equipments which power consumption which voltage are equal to AC 220V, such as cell-phone, portable computer, electric light, digital camera, vidicon, TV, CD player, DVD, electric fan, electric tool and so on.
Convert DC 24V electricity source into AC 220V power.
1500W car power inverter, convert DC 24V to AC 220V.
Perfect for in-car use, powers up notebook/laptop, DVD player, digital camera, etc.
Steady and precise output voltage.
Over temperature protection, overload protection, over voltage protection.
Audio alarm of low battery level prior to auto shut down.
Built-in cooling fan with low noise.
Input voltage: DC 24V
Output voltage: AC 220V 50 Hz
Output power: 1500W
Output waveform: Modified sine wave
Peak efficiency: >90%
Working temperature: 0~40 degree centigrade
Item size: Approx. 23 * 9.5 * 5.5cm / 9.1 * 3.7 * 2.2in
Item weight: 740g / 1.63lb
Package size: Approx. 25.5 * 24 * 8cm / 10 * 9.4 * 3.2in
Package weight: 987g / 2.18lb
1 x 1500W DC 24V to AC 220V power inverter
1 x Car Charger adapter
2 x Crimper
1. This inverter is just for emergency power, please do not use for whole day working. If it is operated with high continuous load ratings for extended periods and caused damaged or not working, we are not responsible for replacement or exchange.
2. Please read and follow carefully the instructions in the Owner's Manual provided with every inverter for important safety considerations and precautions.
3. Place the inverter on a reasonably flat surface, either horizontally or vertically.
4. Keep the inverter dry. Avoid placing the inverter on or near heating vents, radiators, in direct sunlight or other sources of heat.
5. DO NOT plug small appliances into the inverter AC receptacles to directly recharge their nickel-cadmium batteries.
6. DO NOT plug in battery chargers for cordless power tools if the charger carries a warning that dangerous voltages are present at the battery terminals.
7. Certain recharges for small nickel-cadmium batteries, such as flashlights, cordless razors, some cordless hand-tools and toothbrushes, can be damaged if plugged into an inverter.
8.The highest out put power must be under 200 W. If the power inverter is directly connected with the cigarette lighter.
9. If the out put power of the inverter is higher than 200W, we strongly recommend you using the Crocodile Clips (clips are included) but not the cigarette lighter.
10.When using reactive load appliances, the start power will be 2-5 times of continuous output / rated output power, but must be lower than start power of the inverter.
1500W is the peak output power of this inverter. The continuous output / rated output power is about 50%~60% of the peak power. That is to say, continuous output/rated output power of 1500W inverter is below 800W, and the peak power is 1500W.